The information provided on this site is subject to a responsibility exemption clause, a Copyright warning, and the rules that apply to the protection of personal data, including conditions of use.
Responsibility exemption clause
San Sebastian 2016 – Donostia 2016 (hereafter San Sebastián 2016) accepts no responsibility for any information that may be found outside this web page that is not directly handled by our webmaster. The purpose of the links that appear on this page is exclusively to inform users about the existence of other sources of information on the subject on the Internet, where they will be able to expand on the data provided on this web page. These links do not represent any suggestion, invitation or recommendation to visit these sites, and as a result, San Sebastian 2016 will not accept any responsibility for the result obtained through these hyper-textual links. Under no circumstances will San Sebastian 2016 accept any responsibility to third parties for any direct or indirect financial damages, loss of customers or profits, resulting from the use of www.dss2016.eu.
© San Sebastian 2016
© Donostia 2016
Reproduction is authorised as long as the source is quoted, unless shown otherwise. In those cases in which prior approval is required to reproduce or use textual or multimedia data (sounds, images, programs, etc.), this authorisation will cancel out the aforementioned general approval and will clearly state any possible restrictions on use.
Personal data protection
San Sebastián 2016 is committed to respecting user privacy. As a result, San Sebastián 2016 has adopted the legally required personal data protection levels, based on Royal Decree 1720/2007 through which the Rules governing the development of organic law 15/1999 regarding personal data protection were approved. In the same way it endeavours to use all available additional technical means of data protection.
With this privacy declaration, San Sebastián 2016 sets out its policy regarding the use of the information that has been provided:
- What information is gathered, for what purpose and using what technical means: San Sebastián 2016 only gathers personal information to the extent needed to achieve a specific aim. The information will not be used again for a purpose that is incompatible with the aforementioned aim.
- Who are your details revealed to: San Sebastián 2016 will only reveal information to third parties if this is required to meet the aforementioned aim and will only do so to the aforementioned people (or categories of people).
- How you can access your details, check whether they are accurate, and if need be, correct them: As a subject of the information, you also have the right to object to your personal details being processed for legitimate reasons, except when data is gathered to meet a legal obligation or is needed to complete a contract that you are a party to or must be used for a purpose for which you have given your unequivocal consent.
- How long your details are kept: San Sebastián 2016 only keeps data as long as it is needed to meet the aim that it was gathered for or processed later on. What are the security measures taken to safeguard your information against any possible abuse or unauthorised access. San Sebastián 2016 has adopted the legally required personal data protection security levels, and has installed all the available technical resources and measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft any personal data provided to San Sebastián 2016. The company will inform you of this, if you send a signed written request to the Candidature Office: Teatro Victoria Eugenia C/ Reina Regente, 8, bajo - 20003 Donostia-San Sebastian.
- The family of Internet sites, with the San Sebastián 2016 domain, provides links to third-party sites. As we have no control over these links, we suggest that you should read carefully what their practices are as far as privacy is concerned.
Rights of access, cancellation, rectification and objection:
Regarding the services and contents provided by the San Sebastián 2016 web site
A service (or content) on dss2016.eu is a service or resource made available on the Internet for citizens interested in the subject. Types of services that exist or will exist on San Sebastián 2016:
- Information services, that provide citizens, media, companies, administrative bodies and others in positions of responsibility easy and effective access to information, thereby improving the transparency and understanding of the policies and activities carried out by San Sebastián 2016.
- Interactive communication services, that allow for better contacts with citizens, media, companies, civil society and public agents and thereby facilitate inquiries about initiatives and policies carried out by San Sebastián 2016.
Conditions of use
Use of the dss2016.eu web site is governed by the rules established in this legal warning. By using it, you accept the conditions of use.
The dss2016.eu web site, or any part of this, cannot be reproduced, duplicated copied, sold, resold or used for any commercial purpose or other aim that is not expressly allowed by our company. The modification of any materials or the use of these for any other purpose represents a violation of Copyright and other registered trademark rights.
For legal reasons, San Sebastián 2016 can and must provide whatever information may be required to the competent authorities in accordance with Spanish laws if the appropriate court order is issued, which only occurs when a judge firmly suspects that the user has carried out illegal activities. In this event, for the purpose of collaborating with the law, San Sebastián 2016 may record, and after the legally required court order has been presented, later pass on to the police information about the IP address that identifies the user's connection, the exact time of this, as well as user names and passwords, among other data. In any case, the IP addresses and connection times are only recorded in those services where it is suspected that a user may be making illegal use of these.